Donnie Edmond Wahlberg is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, record producer, and film producer. He found a band named New Kids on the Block. Besides music, he was seen in movies, namely Saw Films, Zookeeper, Dreamcatcher, The sixth sense, Righteous Kills. Along with these, he has played a role in many series. He has also produced several films. He began working in the film industry in 1996 and the Television industry in the year 1998. He’s totally an all-rounder.
Career life of Donnie
Donnie is known to be a member of New Kids on the Block.
His acting career began in 1960 where he played a role in the movie Bullet. In the same year, he appeared in Ransom. He was starred in many movies from the year 2003 to 2011. He has also produced several television shows and movies that received love from all over the World.
Quick facts about Donnie
- Donnie has 8 siblings named Arthur, Jim Robert, Tracey, Michelle, Debbie, Paul, and Mark.
- Donnie has 2 sons, Xavier and Elijah, with his first wife, Kimberly.
- He lost 43 pounds to work in The Sixth Sense as Vincent.
- He also hosted a show called Very Scary people. This show was for HLN Network.
- When he was a child, he wanted to be a professional basketball player.
Net Worth of Donnie
Donnie has an estimated net worth of $24 million as of 2021. He has earned fame through his first band. His major source of income is through movies. His movies and albums have been a great hit. He has a record of selling millions of records of New Kids on the Block. He was fond of music since he was a child. Thereafter, he proved his childhood interest to everyone and received an ample amount of love and respect. His great musicality and great dedication to acting have made him reach here today.